Everything I do, every day, I GET to do. If I tarnish a moment by viewing an experience as something I “have” to do, gratitude disappears from my consciousness.
Love & Light
Once again, I find myself truly humbled and honored. It is with the most sincere gratitude that I must thank The Metaphysician (Dr. Juanita Lewis) @ http://1spiricallove.org/ for The Versatile Blogger Award nomination. I believe with all that I am that we must be a source of light, or be its reflection. There is really no other purpose for which we are here.
Upon receipt of this nomination, I am happily obliged to post the logo of the award and link back to the person who gave it to me, appoint 15 other bloggers, and tell 7 things about myself.
These workers and warriors of Light are truly deserving of this award. Please check them out.
1. I do not believe in the pursuit of happiness…
2. I believe in recognizing and accepting the sacred happiness that is within each of us always.
3. I believe that to do this, we must accept Life fully on Life’s terms.
4. I believe in an open heart and Love without restrictions or conditions.
5. I believe that the present moment is eternal, and in it we find true joy.
6. I believe that all is vibration.
7. I believe that the higher vibrations of Love and Gratitude are essential to our spiritual awakening and ascension.
“Be gentle on yourself and others. Know the true and only power is love, love, and more love. That is the energy of who you truly are. Embrace it with exultation and great joy. Feel it from your heart center and radiate it out to the world. Envision the light and love of your heart center expanding all over this wondrous globe and beyond into the galaxies. Joining with the energies of higher light and love, become one with them in the perfection. Know your perfection. Know the perfection of the unfolding, as all is the expression of divine light and love.” ~ Liora
Love & Light
- Who Are You? (hopewinter.wordpress.com)
- Just Grateful (mylifesgratitude.wordpress.com)
- Humbled (Redux) (grosenberg.wordpress.com)
- 5 things (svindigo.wordpress.com)
- Award of a different kind….The Versatile Blogger Award! (1spiricallove.org)
Fifteen years ago, after being trapped in a plane on the tarmac at Mumbai Airport for 12 hours without food, water, or fresh air in 38 degree C heat, we were finally allowed to deplane and wander outside on the steaming runway for a few precious moments. The vast majority of passengers had turned ugly and frightfully close to murderous. Looking down on the sea of sticky-soft blackness, I spied a small metal zipper pull tab from a piece of long gone luggage. It was rather ordinary as zipper pull tabs go, except for two simple words stamped on it. “Travel Well” it read. I picked it up and pondered the current situation for a moment. Then, with the obligatory Indian head waggle, I placed it in my pocket and re-boarded the plane with a new-found sense of gratitude, and patiently waited for our journey to continue. I still have the pull tab to this day…tied to my journal.