Stay in the center of the circle and let all things take their course. ~Lao-Tzu
Frustration arises when we fight the flow. If we have not learned to love ourselves unconditionally, we seek out attention and approval – often at the expense of others and their well-being. Be overjoyed with the miracle that you already are. You are supported by the Light from which you came – the Light that fills and surrounds you. You are a descendant of Divine Consciousness. You are cosmic. The Universe unfolds before you and illuminates the path for your return to unity.
- The Light is Within (theholisticdirectory.wordpress.com)
- Finding Joy in the Journey (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
The lord of the south sea was Abrupt; the lord of the north sea was Sudden. From time to time Abrupt and Sudden got together in the territory of Primal Unity, and Primal Unity treated them pretty well.
Abrupt and Sudden planned to repay Primal Unity’s kindness.
They said, “People all have seven openings, through which they see, hear, eat and breathe; Primal Unity alone has none. Let us make openings for Primal Unity.”
So every day they gouged out a hole. After seven days, Primal Unity died.
- Just a poem by Chuang-Tzu (I dreamed I was a butterfly) (todoelorodelmundo.wordpress.com)
- Promoting Unity (myheartsmission.com)
- Victory in Unity (cornerstonediscipleship.wordpress.com)